The Drug Database is a project by Knowledge Ecology International. Its goals is to serve as both a resource for researchers looking to inform policy discussions surrounding medical R&D and pricing and as a living database growing from user-generated data points on a number of topics. Some examples of topics that will be explored on this site will be:
- Pharmaceutical industry revenues
- Clinical trial costs
- Orphan drug approvals
- Drug prices (in the US and internationally)
- Availability of drugs in different countries
- Medical R&D costs and investments
- Annual new drug approvals
- Economic factors relating to access to medicines
- Global spending on medical technologies
- And other topics.
Please use the Databases page located in the menu to explore the currently available resources and check back periodically for updates.