Below are links to databases maintained by other organizations that provide important data and serve as important resources for researchers, advocates, and the general public.
- MedsPAL – Medicines Patents and Licenses Database, maintained by the Medicines Patent Pool.
- Pat-INFORMED – World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) database in which you can use a medicine’s INN to obtain relevant information about its patent status in a particular country.
- Non-Practicing Entity (NPE) Litigation Database – Database by Stanford Law which tracks how practicing entities, non-practicing entities, and patent assertion entities (PAEs) use patents in litigation.
- TRIPS Flexibilities Database – Database by Medicines Law&Policy containing instances when authorities have invoked, planned to invoke, or have been asked to invoke a TRIPS flexibility for public health reasons, in particular to assure access to medicines.
- AccessIBSA database – Access to medicines project with a variety of databases on international patents.
- Patent Opposition Database – Maintained by Doctors without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Access Campaign.
- CMS Drug Spending – Dataset from the US Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services on spending on drugs.
- Inter Partes Review Outcomes – IPR Outcomes of Orange Book-Listed Drug Patents by Tulip Mahaseth hosted by Harvard University.
- OPAL – US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Procurement, Acquisition and Logistics (OPAL) drug prices data.